Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Eveyone.

I am in need of some help by any electrical guru's.

I just did a swap in my EF hatch to a ZC, I have a few things to finish up on the engine before start up, no biggie.

One thing I am having trouble with is the guages and a few other minor lighting problems.
What works - Park Lights, Headlights, Brake Lights, and dome Light.
What doesnt - Turn Signals, Guage Cluster and Reverse lights as well as the Radio.

When I put power to my car with the out of the ignition I get a very faint "check engine" light, when I put the key in and turn to "On" the engine light comes up full, I have no interior lights, and my turn signals dont work at all.
If I put my blinkers on, the signal lights in my cluster come on and stay on, but the lights on the outside of the car dont do anything, as well as when I do this I hear my speakers click as if I turned the radio on, but I dont have one plugged in at the time ..... lol.

I have checked my fuses and my grounds and cant find a problem.

I have spoken to a few people and they say its a ground issue somewhere but I have checked all the grounds I can think of in the car.

Anyone else think this is the issue? or have any siggestions or ideas?

Thanks

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well just an update .....

I have the car running now so the DPFI to MPFI went fine, but now I am throwing a Code 20 and its no doubt related to my dash issues.

I am going to look at all my grounds in the whole car today and hope that I find something, if not then I am not sure where the issue would be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts