Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was lookin through a local shops website and saw they had an electric super charger. initially i just laugh then i looked at the video of it. this one actually has the potential of forcing enough air to be benificial. now... to have it on all the time would be dumb and cause the car to run way to lean but i wanna ask the guy how much. if i can get it relativly cheap i would be interested in trying it. i would actually Y off my intake pipe and run the supercharger on one side of the Y and my regular filter on the other side. have it on a easy activated switch for higher rpms. or possibly a full throttle switch like NOS set ups. lol i really wanna try.

click the link on the bottom.

TooFastMotors.Com - Auto Performance

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
wow...that thing flies...literally....i wonder how it works...get it and do a pull on the dyno...

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
^x2

Fuck ac....i want that.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i was lookin through a local shops website and saw they had an electric super charger. initially i just laugh then i looked at the video of it. this one actually has the potential of forcing enough air to be benificial. now... to have it on all the time would be dumb and cause the car to run way to lean but i wanna ask the guy how much. if i can get it relativly cheap i would be interested in trying it. i would actually Y off my intake pipe and run the supercharger on one side of the Y and my regular filter on the other side. have it on a easy activated switch for higher rpms. or possibly a full throttle switch like NOS set ups. lol i really wanna try.

click the link on the bottom.

TooFastMotors.Com - Auto Performance

I tried one like that on my 99dx a while back, it was called the ERAM and it did what it said
e-Racing :: OFFICIAL SITE :: The e-RAM Electric Supercharger from e-Racing Motorsports
U can feel a tiny difference but just put it in line with the CAI it works better, and i turned mine of and on via a switch cause idk how long the life is on them. ONly kept it on there for like a month, then put it on my GSXr600 and that made a HUGE difference!

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
LOL at those gimmicks surprised Billy Mays never sold one.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
there used to be a review on OHMT I think it was about one of those shenanigans, It was a POS that caused more of a flow restriction than the 1psi of "boost" could compensate for. Please don't put that thing on your civic and make the rest of us look bad.

·
Poop Sock
wrx & slut rex
3,798 Posts
^x2

Fuck ac....i want that.
haha 17whp in yo fazzzzzzzzzzz!
1.3PSI!!!!!
i can haz 1.3 psi'z!?

if its under $100 i so go for it but..... i doubt it will be. and i agree about the fin breaking off thing. fab some kind of a scree on on it or the tb.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts