Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some problems that i can't seem to figure out!

i have an '87 crx hf.

1) none of my turn signals work. fuses and bulbs are ok. they were working a few days ago but suddenly stopped. ideas?

2) speakers no longer work. they, too, were working a few days ago. wiring doesn't seem to be the problem and i don't think there are fuses for the speaks. (all my fuses located in the driver side kick panel are OK, FYI)

i dont thnk these problems are related because the turn signals went out before the speakers. any ideas would help a lot!!

if u need to ask me question, plz do.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
547 Posts
i have no idea how they wire up a crx but my best bet is to check common ground. you have a elect schmatic (spelling sorry) post it up and we go from there.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
start checking ground wires

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could.. If the ground connection is shared.
but they did not go out at the same time.

UPDATE: i fixed the turning signals, but the speaker problem still exists.

there is simply no sound coming from my stereo. i don't know what is to blame?

any help here? (checked the wiring already)

thanks, pals

·
Registered
809 Posts
same problrem

I recently put a cd player in a '95 hatch and it powers up but no sound comes from the speakers. I checked the wiring to the chart multiple times and still nothing. Maybe the cd player is broken itself or maybe just have to recheck the wiring because i checked all the fuses and faded and balance everything fine. ....i dunno either.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I recently put a cd player in a '95 hatch and it powers up but no sound comes from the speakers. I checked the wiring to the chart multiple times and still nothing. Maybe the cd player is broken itself or maybe just have to recheck the wiring because i checked all the fuses and faded and balance everything fine. ....i dunno either.
maybe i can help since i fixed my problem. there were some loose wire ends that seemed to be making contact with the stereo's holder. i taped up those ends and now sounds is back. simple and easy. good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts