Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I know it will only fit 96-00 with mods to make the horn function!

Dark Gray in color $100 obo + shipping!

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
thats cheap for that wheel. you need a clock spring or something for it. my buddy has one on his 94 gsr. i like how that plastic thing comes off all easy...nice to "stash" stuff in from what i hear

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats cheap for that wheel. you need a clock spring or something for it. my buddy has one on his 94 gsr. i like how that plastic thing comes off all easy...nice to "stash" stuff in from what i hear
you have to remove the clock spring! and make a metal tab to ride on the inside of the wheel for the horn to work!

I wouldn't think this would work in a dc2.... hmmm I need to do some checking!

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
you have to remove the clock spring! and make a metal tab to ride on the inside of the wheel for the horn to work!

I wouldn't think this would work in a dc2.... hmmm I need to do some checking!
he got his clock spring out of his crx i believe. i dunno tho...he tried explaining to me how he did it and my head started hurting.

i have some 3 spoke wheels for sale but they have no airbag. will let them go cheap. they are the ones out of s2000's and ep3's

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like when i get my new wheel i'll need to do a detailed how-to on the horn install on these!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have some 3 spoke wheels for sale but they have no airbag. will let them go cheap. they are the ones out of s2000's and ep3's

A buddy has a s2k wheels and made a carbon fiber insert for the cente actually looks really good! I think he's on here too! lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wow, that's almost exactly a 90-91 prelude wheel, except for the bump just above 9-3 o'clock.

GL with the sale, bump for you.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
A buddy has a s2k wheels and made a carbon fiber insert for the cente actually looks really good! I think he's on here too! lol
got pics? does it replace the entire airbag assembly or just the H logo?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
he got his clock spring out of his crx i believe. i dunno tho...he tried explaining to me how he did it and my head started hurting.

Pics?

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
is it smaller than stock?

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
if its smaller than stock shit i'll probally pick it up for my ej

1 - 20 of 30 Posts