Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the 96-00 civic coupe mirrors would fit the 92-95 civic coupe?

if it fits is it a direct fit or will there be modifications?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you tried it noel? just curious, because i could probably get some of these mirrors for pretty cheap and i like the ek style better.

·
Registered
705 Posts
calboi510 said:
have you tried it noel? just curious, because i could probably get some of these mirrors for pretty cheap and i like the ek style better.

well I dont own a eg, but I got a set of jdm power folding eg mirrors by mistake once and the only considerable difference was the bolt pattern was off a little for my ej. They also have a point on them to where the ek doesnt.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i dont know about you guys in the states, but up here in canada stuff from the auto yards is expensive. my spoon stlye mirrors were MUCH less then what the local wrecker wanted for stock ones.

i dont like oem mirrors, only integra ones (thats just my opinion), i would try and get aftermarket ones or see if integra ones would fit.

·
Registered
320 Posts
not to hijack this but does anybody know if they make a pasenger side delete plate for the 96-2000? i want to remove mine like the old civics and accords jsut casue i never ust it... just my rear view and my drivers

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the info! that was really helpful. btw, i like your avatar, makes me crack up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts