Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
ummmmm
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
searched but didnt come up with any luck... im lookin for some install pics from the backside of the bumper so I kno whats all needed intact to be able to convert my bumper to EK fogs instead of EG's..... I had to cut out the brackets because my intercooler but im thinkin if i flip my intercooler ill have access that I need, but since the retaining brackets are cut off im not gonna be able to use my old foglights anymore an from what i've seen, EK fog's on any 92-95 civic look pretty sick... I'm just gotta kick back and :bong: while waitin to see what my fellow homeys come up with, thanks in advance...

PS - i have pics for the non believers lol..

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
The diy forum is not for asking about how to diy, it's for posting how to do it. Moved to general tech.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
ummmmm
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not really a repost though, cuz in urs there was still no DIY instructions with pics an stuff which is what im after... my friend had to remove his fogs for same reason but he just picked up another hatch an said he'd trade his EK fogs for my EG fogs, im just wondering if i cut off to much to mount EK fogs an im findin it hard to get some pics of the rear of the front bumper...

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
you originally said...
im lookin for some install pics
i originally said...
tell me how many babies you had to punch (how hard it was) to install them pics and/or a DIY would be great!
not really a repost though, cuz in urs there was still no DIY instructions with pics an stuff which is what im after...
like i said, n00balicious.. this is a repost! you managed to ask in your original post, the same question i asked in mine.... i too searched and yeilded no results on a DIY so i posted to request it. the only difference between me and you is that yours had to be moved.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
the rambling only shows that instead of wasting site bandwidth you could've just spent the time making this thread on spending time to find your answer.

in the words of the great 99EJ6T:
this is d-series.org not spoon-feed-the-n00b.org
all you gotta do is search dude. there are millions of search engines besides the one provided by the site but i hope the link helps you out in your quest

1 - 14 of 14 Posts