Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
yes, i would do both sides tho...the stock front passenger side has like a *tab* part (where the keyhole on the driver side goes), and the rears from sedans doesnt have that part...its a straight swap, easy stuff, jus be prepared to pry your window back if your battery dies with your doors locked

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
will the EG doorhandles work? I rwlly like the look of them much more then the EK ones.

thinking of swaping 94 EX rear handles onto a 2000 civic ex.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
EG door handles are a PITA (awkward to open)... i wanna swap EK handles onto my car...
I like how they are pull forward instead of the pull up type.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
why settle for eg handles...if i was to put pull forward handles on, i would go with nsx handles, put them on the pillar, and shave the stockers off...or just shave them off completely and install door poppers

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
The problem with the EG handles with the angle of them. I wonder if I can swpa the passenger and driver, so they are upside down. Think about it for a second, it makes sense.

But I also like K1d's idea with the NSX handles...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The problem with the EG handles with the angle of them. I wonder if I can swpa the passenger and driver, so they are upside down. Think about it for a second, it makes sense.
not sure if it would work, but thats a good idea. I hate how you have your palm finda facing up and you pull forwards... Sooo much easier to just have regular (EK, DC, etc) handles...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts