Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how to put a 96-00 front end on a 92-95 civic? or knows a shop in nor cal that knows how to?

thanks.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know a guy that did that. hes not in cali though.

ill see if i can get his email for you. he owns a local shop here, and its one of the best. seen the car in person during and after the swap. damn good job.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
me and mah brother did it first time last summer but on a crx, took us 12 hours labor and goin buy parts etc.... if u want a pic hit me up and i'll show u on aim civicr2gs5 and u can judge ur self ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea post links to some pics civicr2gs5 or PM me and i'll give you my email addy so you can send some pics.

and get me an email to the shop nightstalker...

well i have all the parts, except a core support...i dont want to weld unless i HAVE TO...but my parts are off a 98 civic, but if the 98 civic parts will work then so will the 99-00. since i had these parts on my buddies 99 civic until he didn't pay for them, i have halo headlights, fiberglass hood, r33 front, and shaved fenders for the 96-98 civic.

the hood latches fit fine...the fenders seems like it will fit...the parts seems to fit...but i never have time to try it out...and i HATE bondo!!! had experiences with bondo, and i rather not use it unless i HAVE to.

but it dont seem so hard and seems like it should work since a lot of people have done this conversion before...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sent the shop a message on another board, waiting for reply...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts