Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ima say everything... I bought a 96 civic ex coupe for 500 bucks! (Good deal)... Got it for 500 bc the guy didnt k ow what was wrong with cylinder4 so i bought it look at the valves on number 4 and the exhaust valve had a half inch hole in it so i replaced all off them....drove it 20miles then there was coolant leaking in the piston bc my dummy self put it on terribly...fixed that now I'm trying to get more power bc it doesnt feel lile it sbould be....its got about 150hp and it feels like 110hp... My friend just scanned it (obd2) and it said knock sensor but the jdm d15b doesnt have a knock sensor soooo could it be my ecu? My ecu is a p2p.... 5spd btw....lol just ask questions and ill answer....bottom line is that i dont think the car is pushing what it really can and i was told to convert to obd1 and get the p08 or the p23 and map it the same as the p2p?? Sum like that...and how do I convert to obd2 to obd1??? Someone please post links to what i need to buy and my dizzy has one fat plug so

1 - 1 of 1 Posts