Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im tired of the stock susp. on my ej1 but dont want anything crazy.....thinkin bout eibach sportlines and tokico blues........work good 2gether?.....any pics on an eg coupe?....got fat fives so that'd be better in pics:p

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
blues will get blown, won't be covered under warranty.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
I had the Eibach Pro-Kit and Tokico HP's for over 2 years together and they worked magically together.

Sportlines aren't much stiffer, just about a 1/2 inch lower in most cases.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blues would get blow!? its not a track car, just want it like 1.6" lower.....couldnt stockers hold with a 1.5-1.7" drop?...let alone blues?

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
i like the blues i had. i would think they would work fine with sportlines. transzex knows what he is talking about though. why do you say they will blow. have you had bad luck with them in the past.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
i like my tokiko blues and my skunk2 coilovers. i will be upgrading though to illuminas. just because i want some adjustability. mine have been used for 4 years now, and are still in good shape.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so the blues should be good up to a 2"drop then? idk if im gonna get eibach or h&r sports.........but sumthin along those lines

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey lsturbohatch....when u upgrade gimme a holla, might wanna take the blues off ur hands

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
that EXACT setup on my car for almost a year and a half now. zero problems blues still in bood shape ar doesnt bound one bit after a bump. they are a little soft for my taste tho im gona sell this setup soon.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I think im gonna just do the skunk2 full coilovers cuz i think they come with new strut mounts. Hey speed junky what exhaust you got?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
greddy sp2, soo sad its gona go once I boost :(

has an AWESOME deep sound and looks bone stock too :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts