Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This last sunday was the Eibach/Honda-Tech Meet in socal! It was a fun trip overall...but very exhausting! I met up with some guys from ht and drove down there on saturday! I'll try to get some of there pics from the drive down...they got some great pics! ;) We ended up getting there at 7 but didn't get let in until after 11...there were a lot of problems with cops after we got there! There were a lot of nice cars but I mainly got pics from the 4 hours we were waiting to be let in! haha

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
Before there was Honda-Tech, there was Honda-Hybrids.

Some of the OG's showed up I see :)

Almost 10 years now :)

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
looks like fun, I'm with Snoopy, they don't have stuff like that on the east coast

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
snoopy006 said:
great pics -- wish i could have went -- but i cant cause i am in jersey-- and we dont have stuff like this and if they do have somehting i not invited or i am working caue no one likes me -- oh wait-- nice pics looks lke alot of fun
haha, same here

·
Registered
163 Posts
where exactly is the eibach factory where all these meets take place, i would love to go to one.....

·
Registered
163 Posts
so where exactly is this place of meeting????

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alexirkhin said:
where exactly is the eibach factory where all these meets take place, i would love to go to one.....
It's in Corona, southern CA...it's only held once a year and they might not have it again because so many people were bitching about things! There are always a ton of meets going on in CA...where are you located at?

dustin_crxsi said:
there's alot of nice cars there. I think that white intrgra with JDM front end was in a honda tuning Mag.
There were a ton of featured cars at this meet...I've met a lot of the people and they're all hella cool!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I was just looking at the event coverage on TunerZine & saw pics from this meet... Didn't see your car though Mel :(. I'll have to look again, maybe it's in the background...

I DID see a car from North Dakota that was there. How or why he was there, I have no idea...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts