Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ugh..who all is going to the Eibach meet in Corona, CA on the 18th of May?! I'm going to be attending..so let's get a list going

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
pshhhh, quit your bitchin :lol:

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
ill be there.. not putting my coupe in the show tho.. prolly not worth it, so it will be parked outside the gate down the street or something like that lol

·
Registered
98 Hatchback
571 Posts
I'm up for it, I will also be parked away from view as my car is a total beater right now. But count me in! Are we going to meet somewhere neutral before heading to eibach?

·
Banned
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hopefully! I am too not showing so my car will be parked in the boonies as well..so lets find somewhere to meet up first

·
Registered
98 Hatchback
571 Posts
Well, I'm coming from the San Fernando Valley, I guess we can meet somewhere that's not too much out of the way and that's convenient for everyone that's going.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
DAM I AM IN SANFERNADO VALLEY TOOO WOW A D-SERIES MEMBER :d SUP BUDDY ILL PROBOLY BE DOWN ONCE I FINISH THIS SWAP ON MY CAR

·
Banned
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well considering that that is closer to LA than me..I guess we will all meet up somewhere down there and roll to the meet together?

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
maaaaybe, and thats a huge maybe. would like to go for sure though!:beer:

·
Registered
honda civic
271 Posts
ill be going :) since i can look out my window and see it lol shit maybe even have an after party..when its over

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey what's up dude, yeah we could probably take off from here and meet up with the rest.

i am down were in san fern do u live at

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
im gonna be there with my civic... should be pretty chill like always, but yea im down to meet up anywhere im coming from temecula area about 40 minutes south of corona

·
Registered
honda civic
271 Posts
i ll be there +2 coming from riverside/corona

beerBQ at my house after??? im like 10 mins away

1 - 20 of 66 Posts