Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
I'll be there for sure.

Last year was a total blast but the heat sucked major ass. Thought I was gonna have a heat stroke.

I'm kind of reluctant to take my hatch this year knowing 10 or so cars were stolen from the parking lot.

NeonPinHead are you gonna inter your car again?

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
I'll be there as I try to be every year. I love going and most years I clean house pretty good in the raffles. Last year took home a set of springs, shifters, buddy club vcon, shirts, and car care stuff

I love the fact it's hot as balls, makes no one stay for the raffle at the end :tt2:

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there as I try to be every year. I love going and most years I clean house pretty good in the raffles. Last year took home a set of springs, shifters, buddy club vcon, shirts, and car care stuff

I love the fact it's hot as balls, makes no one stay for the raffle at the end :tt2:

I didnt see your ferio last year... Ill look harder this time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Now i remember seeing your car but you were not around it. Cloudy memories from a year ago are. Screw lines we brought a cooler and our own food, your own water is a must as well. iirc they ran out of bottled water last year.

Im kinda bummed that the only things new to my car will be an intake pipe and wastegate this year. Hopefully i can change something up on the exterior by then. Or maybe paint my engine bay... That would be good.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd215/shortbeard/D39B4530-E447-4FA8-A6C5-878E57B75EA9-8707-000002AFEF87E8B8_zps74b138c8.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
402 Posts
Anyone gonna set up a caravan? Last year we went the long way (for me anyways) and went through Ortega..
I had a blast.

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
I'll be coming from Corona where we stay the night before.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Only 15hrs and 37min away from me...but there is a rally event that weekend, damn so undecided. I would love to check this event, it is a rad one.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I know right, I wanna have all the time in the world but I also want cruise control and ac, probably not this year but I am tempted.

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
yeeee, right around the corner. room booked spot paid for. see you guys there :bigok:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts