Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok Cali people who's going???

I'll be there again in the Ferio with friends from cencal. always one of my favorite meets to hang out at.

see you guys there!!!

MAY 19th

Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/2..._mall_activity

New location!

After experiencing unbelievable growth over the past eight years, the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Eibach[/COLOR][/COLOR] Honda Meet has completely outgrown its home at the Eibach facility in Corona, CA. To accommodate more vehicles, more vendors, and more visitors, this year’s event will be held at Storm Stadium in the city of Lake Elsinore. A massive parking lot will play host to the Honda-only event, and offer three times the amount of space as compared to the previous events

Registration
... As with previous Eibach meets, a pre-registration process will allow for quicker roll-in times and parking analysis prior to the big day. We accept PayPal to reserve your spot at the event. Keep in mind; if you’re paying for someone else, we’ll need his or her first and last name, as well as a current mailing address. Registration is $45 and this includes a pass for you, and one passenger. If you are paying for multiple vehicles, we need their drivers FULL NAMES too.

To register, simply PayPal $45 to [email protected] and title the transaction “Eibach Meet”. Like we stated above, please include your full name and mailing address in the notes section.

We will simply reply with “Thank You” to let you know payment was received. Roll-in info will be emailed to you and posted here two weeks prior to the meet. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.

Spectators:
Entry fee: $5 per person (children under 5 are free)
Parking: $10 per vehicle – outside of the event in a secure lot

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
O snap, its that time again. You know i will be there.

edit: AWESOME!! Didnt even read, its going to be in Lake Elsinore this year. Stadium is right next to the lake, help keep it cool. That is going to be a way better venue, wont have the traffic jam like shitty Irwindale. I hate Irwindale

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John what are ur plans as far as going?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Hotel booked already in Corona. we are headed up Sat afternoon. I'm suprised Isaac, Bob, or Adrian didn't say anything to you yet !!

Ill text you the hotel we're staying at

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be there.
booth or wandering around?? I'll be at my car most of the day and I'm sure I'll be the only 4dr on Choppys :whistling:

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
I'll be there, It's only an hour and a half away from my house.

Hope to see you fellow DSO members out there.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
I can say now. From the meets Facebook page.

"Time to let the cat out of the bag! We’ve added a new attraction to the show this year: a vehicle build brought to you by Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - Cerritos! With the help of our friends in the industry, we are taking this pristine 1998 Integra Type R and dropping in a motor, suspension, brakes and interior while the event takes places. Zero to hero in 5 hours. It will be on jack stands in the morning and driven out as the show ends. Are you guys ready for this?"

Whoopee Doo Racing will be assembling the transmission during the event. We're MFactory's Official North American Installer so be sure to stop by with any transmission questions you have and to check out the MFactory close gear set and LSD being installed.

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
I can say now. From the meets Facebook page.

"Time to let the cat out of the bag! We’ve added a new attraction to the show this year: a vehicle build brought to you by Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - Cerritos! With the help of our friends in the industry, we are taking this pristine 1998 Integra Type R and dropping in a motor, suspension, brakes and interior while the event takes places. Zero to hero in 5 hours. It will be on jack stands in the morning and driven out as the show ends. Are you guys ready for this?"

Whoopee Doo Racing will be assembling the transmission during the event. We're MFactory's Official North American Installer so be sure to stop by with any transmission questions you have and to check out the MFactory close gear set and LSD being installed.
This is awesome so we are going to see you there building a tranny for this crazy 5 hour build?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Correct. The transmission just arrived here from Eibach so I can do all the cleaning, inspecting, measuring, and shimming here. The final assembly will take place at the event. If you want to watch the trans assembly, it will take place first thing.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I'm going with a few co-workers.

I even registered my crappy hatchback so I can get better parking :D

1 - 20 of 81 Posts