Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
Honda
6,996 Posts
Nwp4life.com has better info but yes they will not have it at the facility. They are looking at other possibilities including a local track.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,996 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
wow. Tough break. Hopefully they get it cleared up soon

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
yeah fucking sucks for those like me who roll in, have all their reg for the show ready, line up for VIP when we're told, have all the cars we want to park with inline, and don't drive like assholes, to have to hear this unfortunate news. :rant:

stupid ass corona pd, they will be hurting their local economy for those few days. i know the hotel we stayed at every year very much appreciated the extra buisness, and we were always welcome there.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,996 Posts
yeah fucking sucks for those like me who roll in, have all their reg for the show ready, line up for VIP when we're told, have all the cars we want to park with inline, and don't drive like assholes, to have to hear this unfortunate news. :rant:

stupid ass corona pd, they will be hurting their local economy for those few days. i know the hotel we stayed at every year very much appreciated the extra business, and we were always welcome there.
I don't know about you but I'm very interested to see what Eibach has up their sleeve for a new location.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I don't know about you but I'm very interested to see what Eibach has up their sleeve for a new location.
sounds like it could potentially turn into a show and track day all in one. Epicness

·
Premium Member
95 honda civic hatch
1,006 Posts
waiting for the news of .....when...n where...

·
Administrator
Honda
6,996 Posts
vtecvoodoo said:
Sorry, Fellas, but we are doing our best. Just waiting for the venue to confirm our date and take our deposit. They booked a friends event last week (who's on this board), so I'm hoping it's just a matter of time. This place has been tied up in the courts the last couple months, but it's the best option. I have a quote from Pomona Fairplex which could be a back-up.

Sorry I haven't been on much. We caught a gnarly virus at Eibach in september and now the web sites we can browse are restricted. We can't get on NWP =(

·
Registered
92 civic,
94 Posts
i'll drive from Co. to got to this show..

·
Premium Member
95 honda civic hatch
1,006 Posts
i should b there too...

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Date is set. June 23rd Irwindale Speedway.
Its about 16hrs from my crib,

1000miles * ($5.00 / 38mpg) = X
1000miles * $.131579per mile = $131.60gas
round up for $300.00 round trip.

How are you rollin, you are north of me we could....work something out? No homo? From what I saw of last year on Speedhunters and such I want to see the whips in person.

$200.00 for flights plus a rental car will run me the same as gas there so not sure how I will get down depends on how others in my area are rollin.

I will start making plans.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,996 Posts
Its about 16hrs from my crib,

1000miles * ($5.00 / 38mpg) = X
1000miles * $.131579per mile = $131.60gas
round up for $300.00 round trip.

How are you rollin, you are north of me we could....work something out? No homo? From what I saw of last year on Speedhunters and such I want to see the whips in person.

$200.00 for flights plus a rental car will run me the same as gas there so not sure how I will get down depends on how others in my area are rollin.

I will start making plans.
Your math is fuzzy. My numbers put me at 1050 for two people one car.
I'll post my spreadsheet when I'm not on my phone. I do know we plan on meeting up with guitarplyr in Corvallis.

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts