Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EG6 Long LED Spoiler. It is in good shape, could use some new paint, and the corner is chipped on the one end, however I still have the piece. LED works, all connections are good.
$75 OBO Plus Shipping.

I am in North West Indiana, about 30-45 minutes from Chicago, if you want to pick them up, or make arrangements.

I do have other parts I would like to sell, but I don't have pictures yet.
Fenders, Roof Rain Gutter Moldings, and other JDM goodies. Message me if you want to deal or ask if I have some other JDM parts.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EG6 Head lights with PWJDM Amber Corners, with PWJDM pig tails and new bulb sockets. They are pretty clean, I kept the plastic lens clean, however they have been sitting in my garage for about 2 years now.
$175 OBO Plus Shipping.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
EG3 Gathers Rear Speakers. These are pretty rare and are in good shape. I still have the original Gathers speakers, but I have replaced them with Infinity's Reference, with resistors to make them plug and play in a US car. I also have a set of black and grey covers. These do fit a stock, OEM, US 1992-1995 Civic, with no modification.
$200 OBO Plus Shipping w/ Black Covers

I will have to take pictures of the grey covers, but they are not as in good of shape.
$25 for just the grey covers.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Updated Photos.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,024 Posts
Id be all over those speakers, if I could figure out how to install the grill in the coupe lol. not sure why Honda went with deck lid speakers over these in the coupes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts