Honda D Series Forum banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
91 Hatch rally car
330 Posts
Very cool. I like watching your hands. I went to rally school last June and the instructor kept telling me I needed faster hands. I can now see what he was talking about. Your trips onto the grass seemed to be pretty much damage free. If we take an off-road trip, there's usually trees and some time upside down. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
This weekend was magical...

The fastest racetrack in Poland ( Tor Poznań ) is the track where power has huge matter, but...

A lot of people say "Fu*kin HOW?!"

Honda Civic 1.3 was faster than +400whp Mercedes A45... Easy. Hold my beer! 3 laps battle with Audi R8, and... Civic win this battle :cool:

Despite the unfavorable weather conditions, I was less than 2.4 seconds away from breaking the track record in the 1600 class (where the record car is the B16 with the power of about 180KM), which set its time in the summer.

I've got big troubles with warm up rear tyres, because track surface was around 5'C~6'C.

I've finished on a second place in racing 1600 class, and 23th on 135 participated cars! (+ some cars like Audi R8 was not mentioned in general table)

I will put some videos from rush and battles on this week. I were streamed on live 3 laps battle with A45 and I30N and lot of people at the end write in comments: "Thank you Mateusz for this dose of emotion"

Here is hot lap:

Here is general classification:
Font Material property Parallel Pattern Number

Font Material property Pattern Number Parallel

Font Material property Pattern Parallel Number

Font Material property Pattern Parallel Number

Font Material property Number Pattern Parallel

·
Registered
93 4d lx, z6,ported, port matched, compression bumped, balanced, manual swap
807 Posts
The ALL MOTOR Civic 1.3 is pursuing the Audi R8 or the AMG A45, is that possible? You will find the answer below (including power slides at 140~150km/h).
Enjoy! 😎

🤯 I'm going to have to make a list...
#1 AMAZING camera work! Did anyone else feel like they were watching a Gran Turismo replay?
#2 You must have giant steel balls and an adrenaline addiction, because you took that thing WWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYY past the point any sane person would.
#3 Your car still blows my mind.
#4 Whoever the passenger was needs a trophy for keeping that seat clean and dry🏅

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
That was great!

You need a rear wing!
Yeah - It would be a good idea, but lack of power will be a bit difficult in developing higher speeds. For now, better idea will be invest to adjustable suspension arms to adjust wheels alignment, because for now on the rear axle I've got factory settings, and tires are wearing only on the outer edges ...

Driving the wheels off of it!!!!
It's so fun! :D

🤯 I'm going to have to make a list...
#1 AMAZING camera work! Did anyone else feel like they were watching a Gran Turismo replay?
#2 You must have giant steel balls and an adrenaline addiction, because you took that thing WWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYY past the point any sane person would.
#3 Your car still blows my mind.
#4 Whoever the passenger was needs a trophy for keeping that seat clean and dry🏅
1. Good point - That was the idea, although in the future I will be installing the camera outside the helmet - for safety reasons.
2. In the future, I have to buy a bigger pampers, I will go even faster, and I feel that it is possible :ROFLMAO:
3. No exaggeration - it's only 1.3 that everyone laughs at and does not take seriously 👀
4. This is my fiancée - she only laughed, although she repeatedly tells me that she laughs when she is stressed 😄
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

This is GREAT! I love your vids and your driving. Reminds me of of this.
What these people are doing with these cars on Mount Panama is amazing! I am very pleased for such a comparison, although my driving and speed are nothing. Thanks!

Here is starting grid from first day of event...
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
The first time in this year for which I came only to put the car on show & shiny event... It was the only car that was with dents, scratches or the dust from the brake pads bitten into the rims. Nevertheless, we managed to spend a great time with the newly met people, exchanging a few sentences with fans of American, European or a few Japanese cars.

It was the last rally this year, now the car is going for winter regeneration :D

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Photograph
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Photograph
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

61 - 80 of 82 Posts