Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Civic Hatch
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so this is the new platform. my girl and i picked this up a few months back and she has decided to allow me to convert it to a 5 speed and boost it woot woot.

its a 94 del sol s it has 145k on it and was owned by one lady its whole existence and she took very good care of it. has very minor rust and thats not for long.

the setup:

95ex/si trans ( the bigger bearing one, B000? )
b7 bottom end
b7 head
z6 intake mani
cast mani t3 flange
6262 knock off / also got a gt17
rc 550cc injectors
comp clutch stage 4 kit ( sprung )
innovate lc-1 wideband with gauge
vac/boost gauge
oil pressure gauge
chipped and converted p06 ecu gonna be tuned on crome
2.5" intercooler piping
hks ssqv knock off
walbro 255lph intank

things still needed:

4 bar map ( gonna hit up HIPROFILE for that )
arp head studs
a larger intercooler
smaller turbo looking for small-medium sized t3 with decent spool and pull to redline

should start work soon and i plan on doing the 5spd swap and turbo install on a weekend, just need a couple last parts.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
subscribed.

man, i've been eyeing those delsols for a while... i have to get me one.

on the wheels, i don't like the red... maybe black or oem, but red makes it look clownish. sorry.

·
Registered
94 Civic Hatch
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
subscribed.

man, i've been eyeing those delsols for a while... i have to get me one.

on the wheels, i don't like the red... maybe black or oem, but red makes it look clownish. sorry.

thanks man

as for the rims they make it look really aggressive in person, and look a thousand times better in red then lime green lol. i also paint the badges red, the motor and trans are gonna be painted to match and the dp/f.m.i.c/piping will all be black.

·
Registered
94 Integra
1,225 Posts
4 bar map ( gonna hit up HIPROFILE for that )
If ya want, I could even test it in a black 94 del sol vtec just to be certain it works... :whistling:

I was moving things around the garage and found my old 50trim T3. It would be a perfect match for the B7 until you have vitara/forged internals. At 6psi it made 160hp/140tq on my 8:1 Z6 (all stock besides pistons/rods), and that was with a stock 1 7/8" b-pipe.

·
Registered
94 Civic Hatch
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If ya want, I could even test it in a black 94 del sol vtec just to be certain it works... :whistling:

I was moving things around the garage and found my old 50trim T3. It would be a perfect match for the B7 until you have vitara/forged internals. At 6psi it made 160hp/140tq on my 8:1 Z6 (all stock besides pistons/rods), and that was with a stock 1 7/8" b-pipe.

PM'D

im so excited to get this thing boosted, aiming to have it done by the middle of june or so. i got some crap coming up and gotta take care of it first tho

·
Registered
94 Civic Hatch
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
update:

sorry i havent been able to add any updates about the car. about a month ago i had a tiny shiver of metal go threw the pupil of my left eye and almost traveled completely threw the eye. i have no retina lens atm and my eyeball is filled with oil to prevent deflation. so needless to say ill be postponing this project for a lil while to heal and what not

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
update:

sorry i havent been able to add any updates about the car. about a month ago i had a tiny shiver of metal go threw the pupil of my left eye and almost traveled completely threw the eye. i have no retina lens atm and my eyeball is filled with oil to prevent deflation. so needless to say ill be postponing this project for a lil while to heal and what not
oh shit, dude.

godspeed on your recovery.

the build can wait.

·
Registered
94 Civic Hatch
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh shit, dude.

godspeed on your recovery.

the build can wait.
thanks. should actually have some updates fairly soon, trying to make up my mind on what turbo i wanna use and few other small details.

Woah! Someone as creative with a username as me.

Jesus dude. Ouch
haha, rite?

yeah it hurt a lil bit lol

·
Registered
94 Civic Hatch
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
small update:

we traded the big snail from the hatch setup for a BNIB gt1752s never been installed. good candidate for this project? perhaps.... dont know gotta see what other turbo's these people around have for trade. got a few to look at this week maybe something slightly larger will work its way into my hands. but im thinking i might as well just use this turbo, decisions are hard to make these days lol.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
My old Gt17 setup was awsome. Spools hella quick and held good to redline (6500) i was pumping 15psi out of it at one point. Got me into the 13s. On a bones d15beast7

·
Registered
94 Civic Hatch
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My old Gt17 setup was awsome. Spools hella quick and held good to redline (6500) i was pumping 15psi out of it at one point. Got me into the 13s. On a bones d15beast7
sweet id love to hit 13's. im gonna grab some arp's and a cometic HG and have it tuned on 14 p.s.i with pump gas.

parts needed: ( notes )

ARP head studs
cometic head gasket
full 2.5" exhaust
2+BAR MAP sensor
larger FMIC
HF mani to gt17 flange ( gonna make it my self keeping AC/PS)
y8 intake mani
exhaust wrap
down pipe
misc. nuts/bolts

all i can think of for parts needed atm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts