Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: prices are best offer!!!!
well it seems that the rings on the second piston decided to go on me. i got a really good deal on a gsr swap so i jumped on it. i now have up for sale my d swap. i just did a ctr swap in someones car so, that d is for sale too. its from a 96 dx (d16y7). i've got lots of parts laying around so let me know what you need. all of my stuff is only for sale to locals and d-series.org members. since ive got to pay for that gsr, here it is: reasonable offers please...

jdm d15b vtec head - 45,000 miles-ish complete w/ valve cover, never taken apart (insides still clean!!)

y8 intake manifold - noob port matched to b18b tb... (pics coming soon)

b18b throttle body - untouched, w/ 75,000 miles (came off of a friends da integra)

jdm d15b block - rings on the 2nd cylinder are bad. it was boosted with 10psi. oil pan is jb tapped for turbo. pistons are nice. i have measured the cylinders yet, but ill update when i get a chance.

ex/si transmission, slight grind into 3rd when you slam it, otherwise really nice. i was told it had 60,000 miles on it when i bought it (from a yard). and i put like 10,000 on it.

Hey everyone! I'm changing my setup to something a lil more legal. Turbo D was one of the best things to ever happen to me, but im moving soon and need something more relible (smogable). Prices are best offer!! if you need something make an offer... more stuff to be added soon...

JDM D15B Intake Manifold w/tb and fuel rail......................................................$45 (no sensors)
JDM D15B Upper Exhaust Manifold.....................................................................$25
MSD 6A Ignition .............................................................SOLD
MSD Blaster 2 Coil..........................................................SOLD
MSD Cap & Rotor...............................................................SOLD
P28 Socketed, blank chip, *open-loop only *REPAIRABLE* contact me.........................................................$80
Moates Ostrich, needs a new cable.......................................SOLD
Innovate LC-1 Wideband (sensor MAY be clogged).....................SOLD
Hondalog Datalogger........................................................................................$30
Complete EG Suspension...................................................................................$200
Tein springs on Dropzone struts... 7000 miles
comes assembled with oem parts

***Turbo***

DSM 16g. no shaft play. there was oil in the j-pipe when i took it off.
probably needs a rebuild...update: my motor was spitting oil after the turbo was taken off. turbo may be good!............$70
DSM o2 housing.........................................................................................................$25
DSM J-Pipe.............................................................................................................$15
DSM 450cc injectors (gen2).................................................SOLD
HF Exhuast Manifold
(has the 3 on the 4th runner) no cracks......................................................................$45
2.25 Downpipe for Hf mani, dsm o2 housing, in an eg has a z6 flange...................................$100!!!
Front Mount intercooler (core=20x6.5x2.5)....................................................................$100
charge pipes for EG w/ hks knock off bov mounted...............................SOLD!!!!
Resistor Box (91 Accord)....................................................................SOLD
16g wastegate................................................................................................................$offer
14b wastegate..................................................................................................................$offer
BMC Race Adapter Plate HF to DSM w/hardware.....................SOLD!!!
Stealth Mode Oil feed and return lines..........................................SOLD
Stealth Mode Water Lines.............................................................................................$20
Stealth Mode Oil Tap...........................................................................................$20
APC Boost Guage................................................................SOLD!!!
Couplers and Clamps............................................................SOLD!!!

Stealth Mode Oil Tap -- http://tunertoys.zoovy.com/product/OTODK

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Do you know if the 16g will fit on a Greddy manifold?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Ill take this:

BMC Race Adapter Plate HF to DSM w/hardware...............................$35

How much is shipped to Mckeesport PA 15135

U have paypal?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill take this:

BMC Race Adapter Plate HF to DSM w/hardware...............................$35

How much is shipped to Mckeesport PA 15135

U have paypal?
$40 to your doorstep. comes with grade 8 steel bolts. paypal preferred.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Do you know if the 16g will fit on a Greddy manifold?
I dont think so. 15G is TD04 and 16G is TD05, Look into 19T's or 16T, as those are TD04

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
bump for some cool shit...

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
bah... someone went for the adapter plate... i would want the adapter plate/hf manifold/downpipe... and the 14b from the other thread. (doesn't need rebuild)

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
oh wait - hmm. nvm - that dp costs alot more than i thought a dp would cost.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts