Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who has them (pics?), where you got them and your reviews on them. . . want to get one just not sure which/where.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Me wanna know 2!!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Top Aussie said:
i got a cheapie mugen one on order from jdmshit.com

il let u know when i get it....
Cool deal I have thought about getting one of those two!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been searching for days and I can't find one I really like. . . maybe it's because I need to see what they look like on black cars. . . considering some may stand out more on black and some more on colored. . . this sucks

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude i got a "type R JDM" generic one on ebay for 15 bucks (plus 40 shipping).... (i know, the shipping is where they make their money i guess).

its flimsy, but looks good. ABS plastic.... i haven't mounted it yet but its the standard type "R" front lip.

they're cheap and all over ebay... even side skirts and rear lip - all which i got there as well...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I've seen those but with some of those pics I can't tell if some of them are the real "type r lip" or just the fact ex lip called type r. . . the ones you can tell are asking like 70 bucks shipping - do you remember who you got yours from?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all the pics I see of the spoon look odd. . . . j's racing might be a little intense for my style. . . seems alittle. . . big. . . anybody have any good pics of both of these please post 'em

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TuningOptions said:
yeah I've seen those but with some of those pics I can't tell if some of them are the real "type r lip" or just the fact ex lip called type r. . . the ones you can tell are asking like 70 bucks shipping - do you remember who you got yours from?
i'm pretty sure its not the EX..... tell me if i'm wrong:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7962033664&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

that was the actual auction i bought it from... the spoiler was 5 bucks and shipping almost 60 (again, where they make their money). i have the piece and it looks great, no problems....

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Looks like U have nails holding that thing on!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rivets maybe? where'd you get that universal? . . . I've seen alot of people doing attaching them with like pop rivets or something. . . with front lips as well as fender flares

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ABTsportsline said:
i'm pretty sure its not the EX..... tell me if i'm wrong:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7962033664&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

that was the actual auction i bought it from... the spoiler was 5 bucks and shipping almost 60 (again, where they make their money). i have the piece and it looks great, no problems....

No thats not the ex. . . that's a good looking one but they are going for more than 5 bucks on ebay now and shipping is a little more. . . I'm just not sure if that style will look good on black. . . I think my car will hide it and you won't be able to tell. . .

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,432 Posts
TuningOptions said:
Rivets maybe? where'd you get that universal? . . . I've seen alot of people doing attaching them with like pop rivets or something. . . with front lips as well as fender flares
Self drlling screws, allows install/removal with a cordless screwdriver and 5/16" socket. SHould remove for the winter else it make a good snow plow.

Home Depot Lawn Edging, very durable!!!!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well I ended up finding the "type r" for 8.99 - so I just got it - - - we'll see what I think when it gets here - - - -ABTSportline, how long did it take to get your lip? I ordered from the same place

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
oem ex lip I bought off a chick I knew needed beer money for the weekend. She has a 93 ex coupe and loves to drink. I offered her $20 for it and she said "ok" took it off right there and took it home. I even got all the oem mounting hardware.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts