Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
EG hatchback
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i got some hardrace front camber kit for my eg. I also bought some rear camber kit megan brand from a friend. i adjusted the rear and it looked more flush than the fronts. my eg is dropped like 2 or 3 inch on the ground.
the front camber kit could only like go about 1 inch positive compared to the stock.
why is it like that. i want the front to go tucked/flushed. it seems it has some negative camber still yet. with the camber kit all the way adjusted maxed out.
are all front camber kits like that???

also im going to go with a et 10 rim in the future witch require camber negative will the hardrace be good enough to go negative.

should i buy another camber kit.

right now im more focused on flushing the fronts but maybe negative if i go diffrent offset rims.??

why cant i go more positive with my kit. what should i do?

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Do you ever use google? I mean its clearly you aren't asking these questions to raise your post count but damn do you ever search anything before you ask a question?

Most kits only do plus/minus 4-5 degrees of camber. As you lower the front, you also put more negative camber in the front. Go too low and you wont be able to correct the negative camber.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Do you ever use google? I mean its clearly you aren't asking these questions to raise your post count but damn do you ever search anything before you ask a question?
#1 reason he is on my iggy list. :taz: :wheelchair:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts