Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He got here Monday night and did a mild tuck yesterday. He's doing a full tuck today. He's got 6 more lined up (3 more mild, 3 more full), me included. I'm getting a mild done on Sunday.

:alky:

Here's the one from yesterday:

Here's some pics of his prior work:

his car -

example of mild -

example of full -

We, AZHT.net, set this up months ago. It's so awesome that it's finally going down.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
inh said:
whats the difference, besides the battery, of the mild and full?
Fuse box, evap can, coolant overflow tank, and fans (if you have slim fans; flip them around to the other side of the radiator). There's other little things he does on a full but I can't remember what.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jimmyb34 said:
sweet shit man make sure to post up some pics when hes done
Oh for surrrres, I will.

His prices were VERY reasonable, I think, considering he can do 2 mild or 1 full each day. $175/$375.

That red hatch, FYI, is siiiick. Full Spoon valvetrain, real Spoon valve cover, RMF header, etc etc...

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
damn cant believe he can do 2 in 1 day. even doing the 1 on sohcturbo's car still took 2 days.
im doin something in between. should look pretty good considering how inter-twined the EF harness is.:beer:

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here's a few more of the red hatch.

He did my friends DB today. It was a full tuck for free because he's the one that set this up, bought his plane ticket, is housing him, etc...

He's doing a PY ITR tomorrow, full tuck.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
So far he's done 2 EG's (1 full, 1 mild), a DB (full), and an ITR (full). Today, he is doing my EF (mild), and an EK (full). He still has an Accord and a few more Civic's on the list. He's staying another week to spread them out and to hang out and shit.

Going to get my tuck done in a bit.

Will return with pics.

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
DirtyDEF said:
Here's a few more of the red hatch.

that engine bay is freakin sweet! :shocked:

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Here's half of the DB. He's finishing the other half when he gets un-lazy.

Here's mine. Remember, I didn't get a full tuck done. Him and my buddy Trine did, however, re-wire basically my whole engine harness because it was sooo janky.

Before:

After:

Still needs some more cleaning and the battery is getting relocated.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
i wanna see a tuck on a 2006 civic after a few is done i am soooo gettin it done to my car

1 - 20 of 60 Posts