Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha, i've made alot of threads and this will be my last one for a while. I put the swap in today, and Started putting this and that together. I still have a little bit left to do. I just sold the rims on my car for $350 bucks and I'm buying some LS meshs again tomorrow :). Well......here it is.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
looks good... did that guy on here powder coat your valve cover(steve k-series)..? i like it...

Reactions: Crx vtec SOHCt

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
looks really good bro

but i feel bad that you dont ahve a carport or garage to do that in that sucks i feel bad now cause i have just gotten my 2 bay carport fully closed in with door and heat so i dont have to go threw this keep up the good work though man love them ZC swaps rep for you

Reactions: Crx vtec SOHCt

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everybody for the positive comments so far!

About the whole garage/carport ordeal. It doesn't bother me, as long as it gets done I'm happy :) It was only 32 degrees outside....hahah.

and the EF/ED comment.......

88-91 civic hatches will always be referred to as EF not ED even though in america the Chassis code is ED, People recognize it as EF, don't like it ? Tough shit.

and No, I painted the valve cover, with Gloss white Engine enamel and I hand sanded the emblem and letters.

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
not to shabby!
and for the guys being ******* about the chassis code.. dont be so anal about things.. you just come off looking like a bigger ass than you already are

1 - 20 of 38 Posts