Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EF Owners

Im a lil concerned about what does 3drstd on Honda's i know that 3dr stand for three doors or hatchback but what about STD what the hell is that :?:

Ohh! yeah don't give me the BS about Sexual Transmitted Disease:confused:

I hope some on in this D-Series Family can answer my Question

:honda:

Attachments

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im the same here

jimmyb34 said:
standard tranny maybe?
im kind of lost of what your talking about really
Sorry bro is that i when to this website and i had problems finding what was my info so i type my VIN and it said that it was a 3DRSTD
i was like WHAT THE FUK!!!!:pikachu: www.slhondaparts.com/
that is the site and this is what is said

What is a trim level?
Most cars for a given model and year come in multiple editions. For example, there are standard editions, luxury editions, etc. This is called the trim level.
Certains parts are only available for certain trim levels. Note that the trim level also includes the number of doors for the car.

I guess ur right

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shut them up!

ryan89crx said:
thats because you 2 dont own 4th gens
THATS why i post >>>>>>EF Owners<<<<<<< :pikachu:

·
Banned
89 Crx
844 Posts
STD, Standard. It was the base of all base models. lol. It came with a DPFI HF motor for excelent gas mileage, and a 4spd trans. usualy had some cheesy vynal seats too. Also, if you are doing a swap in it, you will need some different spindles/axles because the STD and crx HF used differently splined spindles.

On the plus side, its light.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
^^^^ Yeah, what he said. Light weight baby!

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
russianwonder32 said:
std hatch is like the red headed step child of honda's... its the bare minumim. i love it.
That's why I slightly overpaid for my used one. Pic of mine. Did a Z6 swap, then swapped to an Si trans, now have a B2/Z6 mini-me because I blew the Z6 bottom end.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts