Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ED/EF Inspiration Video

To all you ED/EF drivers, I know you can relate to this. It's like everyday life for us.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VuDZi1Wsuis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
maybe when i was out of high school when i didnt value my life that would be cool. either way must of been fun and full of adrenaline rush but hell your lucky if you can even hit a canyon out here without getting busted to much to lose now.

·
Registered
840 Posts
i say epic brings back some fun for me thats for sure

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
maybe when i was out of high school when i didnt value my life that would be cool. either way must of been fun and full of adrenaline rush but hell your lucky if you can even hit a canyon out here without getting busted to much to lose now.
TBC and GMR were my two favorite spots, this was what made my highschool years fun. too bad both places are now over-run with cancerous noobs :(

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
TBC and GMR were my two favorite spots, this was what made my highschool years fun. too bad both places are now over-run with cancerous noobs :(
TBC used to own for sure i miss it but man no more for me.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
That's not an EF

Busy road, blind corners in the wrong lane...just asking to die or kill someone else. And for God's sake, buckle up!

·
Registered
88 RT4wd civic wagon
6 Posts
looks like fun but ya that was kinda a busy road..... the other day i was in the middle of no where goin around a corner that i love to hit fast for some reason i got scared and jumper the breaks and ended sittin sideways in the road.....

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
TBC used to own for sure i miss it but man no more for me.
TBC, I was ably to do down in about 2:40 ish, Stock 89 Si, with kuhmo kh16's

Makes me miss my hatch SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! Even the klank-et-EEE-klank sound that you hear when he's in the middle of a turn.
Mine never made that sound :???:

·
Poop Sock
wrx & slut rex
3,798 Posts
whoever that guy is he's a fucking tard! dont get me wrong I'd love to drive like that, but people that drive like that on an open road are fucking stupid.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, it's a 2-minute video. It starts with him outside of the car, a downhill run, I'm pretty sure he checked 5-6 minutes ahead before he started smashing. In addition, he probably knows the road. I'm sure he's not that stupid. He has skills for a reason, but I don't know. Who knows!

I wouldn't get in the car with him though. That's for sure.

·
Poop Sock
wrx & slut rex
3,798 Posts
I'm just saying he could have easily hit someone head on at high speeds. if you were in the other car with your little kids in the back seat would you want a little honda sliding past you missing you by inches at high speeds on a road like that? No

·
Poop Sock
wrx & slut rex
3,798 Posts
now if that was a closed road id be down like white on rice. my crx and my vdub would love that.

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
whoever that guy is he's a fucking tard! dont get me wrong I'd love to drive like that, but people that drive like that on an open road are fucking stupid.
hence why you learn the road by day, race by night ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.