Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For a limited time we are going to offer this Packaged Deal...

This combo will improve your overall driving experience by a hugeee margin.

ESP EF D series Motor Mount Kit + EF Traction Bar System = $550 shipped US

EF 88-91 Civic/Crx, civic hatch, crx hatch, civic sedan, D Series Motor Mount kit for 5 spd cars with use of 88-00 D series engines.

Toss out your worn out OEM 15+ year ripped mounts or filled mounts or OEM mounts with inserts. Filling the mounts with poly or using inserts is just putting a bandaid on the old mount. Still using that britle old mount and rubber insert. It's time to get a complete polyurethane mount that is a lot stronger then the OEM mounts.

- A great replacement for the old britle/ripped mounts
- Prevents unwanted engine movement
- Better all around handeling and cornering and launching
- Puts the power where it should be on the ground
- Powder coated semi gloss black
- 70A polyurethane in either Black or Red

EF 88-91 Civic/Crx, civic hatch, crx hatch, civic sedan, Traction Bar System

Our Traction Bar Systems are one of the strongest on the market. We use square tubing that has been proven to be stronger then round. Our hardware is the best of the best. We use Chrome-moly heim joints, polished adjustable radius rods and Grade 8 and 10.9 fasteners. A Traction Bar System isn't just for Drag racing or Circle Track racing. I recommend all Daily Drivers to have them as well. They improve your overall handeling of the car which is nice to have especially in bad weather conditions. The World's Fastest Prelude is running one of our Traction Bar Systems and is having nothing but good results from it. Toss our your old heavy front cross member and replace it with this a much lighter and stronger piece.

- Improves over handeling, cornering, road response
- It will strengthen your front end
- It will prevent wheel hop and keep your nose down and keep you straight
- Help eliminate torque steer, keep you straight
- It will allow you to launch harder and grab traction quicker resulting in quicker 60 ft times and overall 1/8 and 1/4 mile times
- Will clear larger header designs as well as turbo downpipes 3" 4" etc.
- Powder coated semi gloss black with Red decal or ?
- Grade 8 and 10.9 hardware

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
any deal on the traction bar alone?. 550 is a great price for both, just wondered if there is a deal in it self for the bar

·
Registered
822 Posts
HAHA! Nice!

Bump for quick customer service. (I didn't buy YET but they responded to my question damn near right after I asked it)

·
Registered
My Crix
1,169 Posts
just curious about the ef traction bar, do the radius rod bolt to the lca's with one bolt, is there room for improvement, say to upgrade the mounting bracket to the one that is used on the prelude traction bar? and are there any thoughts of adding the adjustable front torque mount to the bar, for the d-series of course?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
below is what was taken out of another thread I made on another website... right this second this is just something in the future we may be doing...Price would be the same as our other Front Torque/Mount Traction Bar Systems $450 shipped US...

I thought I would get your guys input on this...ya or na?

EF traction bar system with our adjustable Front Torque/Mount Kit...features polyurethane bushing on each end to soften the vibration as well as being adjustable. You can adjust how much tension you want on the front mount. We have had good sucess on this similar design with the Prelude/Accord's. Infact World's Fastest Prelude is running the same setup. Enough talk onto the pictures of what they would look like. It would clear the OEM radiator and fan as well. Pictured below is our latest DA B series traction bar.

EF Cable trans D series kit
EF Cable trans B series kit

Just for reference the below picture is what our existing EF Traction Bar System looks like...

This picture shows our double shear bracket mounted to the LCA. It's job is to share the stress over 2 points instead of one.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.