Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Formerly weebeastie
1,916 Posts
Hahaha! So glad to see that I'm not the only one on here who will occasionally spend way too much time making something be as perfect as I want it to be, but then other times I just say, too heck with it and send it. Too many little things that need doing and not enough hours in the day to do them. All the fuel tank work looks great though!

·
Formerly weebeastie
1,916 Posts
And now I can't unsee the single bulb headlights.................and clear corners.............AHHH!!!!!!!!!!

JDM take my money..........

sheesh

• Haha
Reactions: EFB055

·
Formerly weebeastie
1,916 Posts
Yep rainwater! That's not the main house there, it's a relocatable home at the back of the property that his son lives in. I'm guessing it's just easier to run it off tank water than to plumb it into mains. I've got a smaller slimline one on my place though that's about 3000L that i use to top up the pool, water gardens, wash the car with etc. It just gets so hot here that you burn through heaps of water keeping everything alive. Also we go through droughts and water restrictions every couple of years, so it's a necessity if you want to keep a clean car.

Funny that rainwater collection is now mostly illegal in the "land of the free"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts