Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I get back home in like 2 years, I am looking to upgrade my turbo from the T-28 in the edelbrock kit to something that can push out more HP. Any suguestions? Like I said not looking to do it for a while.

Also, will that turbo fit in the Edelbrock housing?

Lastly, are there any big HP producing ball bearing turbos that I might be able to use?

T

·
0 Posts
Why don't you wait two years from now, and get something that is popular then. ;)

·
0 Posts
...my creation.... "rexinre"...the fantasy tuner..... we shall call him "menkio"

E

·
0 Posts
tif you are looking for alot of potential on a turbo kit. the Edelbrock is not the kit for you. It isnt designed for EASY upgrade. it was made for ease of installation and basic turbo setup.

Look into a DRAG or REV HARD if you want something upgradeable. we have customers doing high 11s on basic RH and DRAG turbo kits.

·
Premium Member
18,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I already have the Edelbrock kit, thought I stated that above... I know when I get home that I am going to want to upgrade it.

Thanks for the input... I kind-of want to use all the existing pipes and intake manifold. Just want a bigger turbo for more power. Wil, what kind of turbo comes with those kits?

O

·
0 Posts
get a custom setu then. that kit is not upgradable easly and any upgrades will not yeild much performane gains compaired the the amount of $ you'll spend trying. plan on a custom kit all together start to finish

B

·
0 Posts
oscarmayer said:
get a custom setu then. that kit is not upgradable easly and any upgrades will not yeild much performane gains compaired the the amount of $ you'll spend trying. plan on a custom kit all together start to finish
Whoa. Did I read that right? Oscar suggesting a custom setup? Weeeerd.

B

·
0 Posts
I wast just messing aroung. I think oscar knows that. As far as I know me and oscar are cool now.

C

·
0 Posts
R u not happy with your edlebrock kit ? How much hp r u looking to get to? I am plaining on buying one here soon ..

C

·
0 Posts
R u not happy with your edlebrock kit ? How much hp r u looking to get to? I am plaining on buying one here soon ..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts