Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is ur opinion on the intake manifold?
whats the power level on it?
is it worth getting or using?
why is there 8 injectors on it?

i only paid 100$ for intake manifold so its not a big loss and it came with injectors.

PART_1314484780793.jpg

intakemNIFOLD.jpg

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
edelbrock performance X is one of the best manifolds for our engines. IMO the best off the shelf manifold for FI except STR/eagle. you got a DDDEEEEEAAAALLLL.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im going to keep it then and is has an obx i/m gasket is that a good thing to use i have never used one i always use hondata one?

what is the power differance with an intake manifold vs stock?

·
Registered
75 Posts
i was thinking of getting a edel manifold as well but was curious and need confirmation if the obx billet 65mm tb would attach on it without dramas?

·
Registered
88 Posts
what is ur opinion on the intake manifold?
whats the power level on it?
is it worth getting or using?
why is there 8 injectors on it?

i only paid 100$ for intake manifold so its not a big loss and it came with injectors.
u got a steal indeed.... it was proably used on a high HP setup.. runnin primary and secondary injectors

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i was going to just going to just double up injectors and put 2 clips for each runner would that work i have s300 so its a little easier to tune?

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
Hhhhhmmmm eight injector holes.... use lower 4 for injectors and the uuper4 for a direct port nitrous setup... but that's just me..

Btw you got a hellauva deal on the mani

·
Registered
34 Posts
That's a steal of a deal bro. And you can run the 8 injectors with an ems. But tuning for them will cost you. Better to just cap of the extra injectors, and run your previous injected until you can get some sort of tuning mechanism.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
theres a aem ems on craigslist for 500 or there was and i dont know anyone that would tune that everywhere tunes s300 where i live and i can tune ok on it but i just sold my ls so i have some money to play with just dont know what im going to get?

thanks on the info everyone. im a noob but i know a little.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Why can't you just hook each cylinder's two injectors in parallel as long as he doesn't get the continuity mixed up and add the appropriate amount of resistance with resistors in line to get 12-14 ohms total that the ecu is seeing, like the resistor box set up on most of our rides when we run peak and holds?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its not for sale my friend said he would give me 200 for it and i said no i like it and i was thinking of wiring it like that but idk???

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Just think, you could run two sets of stock 240's and have enough fuel for 300+ whp with a pump up grade if people are running close to 200whp on stock injectors because they can handle such high duty cycle.

Lucky find getting the eddle brock for $100.00, the blox intake should have been a performer X knock off instead of what it is.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts