Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week i was on my way to my lunch spot when i found this:

what a fucking hideous thing, don't you think? painted crackwhore gray, ugly as fuck, and a gay ass bend. anyone sane enough will just pass away after one look. not me. woe is me, lol. i need a bike and this one i got it for free. also i'm bored and i feel the need to build something from scratch, and this fugly thing here is the perfect candidate.

plans are to: tore it down, get pedals, get rims and tires, a seat, rear brake and chain. then strip and paint flat black. easy as pie, huh?

i bet when i finish that gay bend will not look so bad. it'll even become masculine. lol fuck that bend.

so please follow me on this build. and if you have and want to shar, feel free to toss any hook ups my way.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
today after work i decided to tore it down:

besides the crusty ugliness, frame and fork are sound and straight. so that's good. also found out it could be a k-mart huffy special lol. idgaf.

stay tuned. next would be strip and paint.

·
Registered
94 Del Sol si
489 Posts
Check out danscomp.com ,they have parts u never knew existed! That's a funky frame, never seen one like that before. Good luck with ur build.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Check out danscomp.com ,they have parts u never knew existed! That's a funky frame, never seen one like that before. Good luck with ur build.
ty definitely will check it out. did a little search yesterday and confirmed this is a huffy bike. a huffy axis. my only guess is the axis name came from that fucking ugly bend. so i'm gonna spend a bit of money in it but not much, since the material for this frame should be a hi-tensile steel and not chrome-moly (lighter and sturdier than hi-tensile steel). it will serve more as a cruiser than a bmx/freestyle bike.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Pata is behind him on the black one lol. (couldnt find one with a pr flag hehe)

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! fucking awesome!

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stuff i got today for this build:

wheels with a freewheel hub, bike chain, tubes, rear brake kit, pedals and that thingamajig which it name escapes me but is for holding the steering bar. no name parts to keep costs down. this is a real cheap build.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
thingamajig=neck.

·
Registered
duh
883 Posts
that thingamajig which it name escapes me but is for holding the steering bar.
Goose neck. =)
Can't wait to see it finished!!

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
76 F100, 93 DX hatch
26 Posts
if it messes up and you need another one, the "goose neck" is also called a stem. the 1" threaded headset style dont last to long. keep up the work bro bikes are awesome lol.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
today's work.

basically spent the day between this bike build and my hatch's. for the bike i started stripping the frame and fork of that horrible crackwhore puke goop gray... believe me or not, it was crusty. then i mocked it up and took a pic for your viewing pleasure:

for the seat i have a surprise... you'll see.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts