Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to say that everyone on here has really helped with any questions that i have had. so i just recently swapped a JDM D15b inplace of a D16z6. i turned the key and it works kinda ha ha ha. so it works but when in not in gear the idle jumps so i ran a self check on it and it threw a trouble code 14(idle air control valve) so i tested the valve and it seems to be fine and i tested the connecter that goes back to my ecu and it seems to be fine. i am running a P28 from an ex. any feedback would be amazing

thanks guys

·
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!
my hatchy
3,177 Posts
your motor is not going to run right with a P28. you should be using a P08 on that motor (different fuel maps). i've got the jdm d15b and ran a p28 for a while then got my hands on a p08 and ran much better. just my .2 cents.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i really want a p08 ecu but i got to work with this p28 untill i can get my hands on a p08 unless you know where i can get one for a good price.

·
Registered
838 Posts
pull the plug from the iacv and jump the connector. if the cel goes off replace the iacv. if the CEL does not go off, then you jumped the wrong connector. look for the right connector!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts