Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 CRX
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any pins that can be harnessed from a obd2 engine harness that will fit an obd1 ecu plug? I've tried a few with no luck. I need to add a vtec wire. Where do you get ecu pins?

·
Registered
88 CRX
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
look at my build thread in my sig. you can rob one off a junker like he said.
Why am I looking at your build thread? I know pins from a obd1 harness wil lfit, but do the pins from any other harnesses fit? I've got an obd2 harness and I might have an obd0 harness around somewhere.

I managed to depin the service connector on the obd2 harness and those pins are a different size, but I can't seem to depin the ecu plugs and I don't want to fuck with it anymore if they're not going to be the right size either.

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
Why am I looking at your build thread? I know pins from a obd1 harness wil lfit, but do the pins from any other harnesses fit? I've got an obd2 harness and I might have an obd0 harness around somewhere.

I managed to depin the service connector on the obd2 harness and those pins are a different size, but I can't seem to depin the ecu plugs and I don't want to fuck with it anymore if they're not going to be the right size either.
my harbor freight pin extractor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts