Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Datalogging?... do you mean tuning? I dont think crome has its own datalogging system without the ostrich if your talking about the hondalog or hualog for datalogging then i would say either or works, and then use freelog with the crome 2.0 RTP datalogging script.

Best for tuning? Neptune or ectune would be my two favorites.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Datalogging?... do you mean tuning? I dont think crome has its own datalogging system without the ostrich if your talking about the hondalog or hualog for datalogging then i would say either or works, and then use freelog with the crome 2.0 RTP datalogging script.

Best for tuning? Neptune or ectune would be my two favorites.
crome pro has datalogging. you use a datalogging cable to datalog. :p

the ostrich just lets you do RTP

so far i LOVE ectune

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok im trying to download ectune but it doesnt work, but what can i use as far as datalogging software, i already have the datalogging cable soldered into my ecu (its my guinipeg) what other hardware or software do i need?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ok im trying to download ectune but it doesnt work, but what can i use as far as datalogging software, i already have the datalogging cable soldered into my ecu (its my guinipeg) what other hardware or software do i need?

You need a license to do anything with ectune pretty much. If the car was already tuned on it you can use the free version to datalog but thats it. Ectune must be used with an ostrich if you get the Pro single user license.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts