Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone on here do an ecu chipping service?

makku? honda4vw? anyone???

looking to get a 90 pm6 chipped for use with turboedit and possibly ostritch..

pm me 8)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
It took me a minute, but a I found a recent thread. . .

http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33258&highlight=nate

I've emailed both guys linked in the above thread. I believe that Nate is less expensive than Chris. . .I'm planning on getting my PM6 chipped (once I receive it). . .Both guys answered my questions and were both cool.

D

·
0 Posts
i need another p28 done! that would be like 4 of us, any price breaks you think> well i actully know my boi wants his p28 done also some 5!

whats the werd?

EinstinE The Great

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Rayden said:
We are both (well all 3 now) looking for someone to chip our ecu's. . .So, no we can't:D

Here's another link I found. . . http://www.redshiftmotorsports.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=16

I received an email back from Chris at RedShift. . .The price for what I want, was $39--very basic work on a PM6. Plus, if I need another chip burned (within a year), its only $15. I think this is probably the way I'm going to go with the PM6. I may be going for a Y8 head swap, but that's a little farther off. ALready have a chipped PS9.

ANyway, email the people at redshift. Very helpful, answered my ?'s, etc.

·
Registered
475 Posts
5 of you guys need ecus chipped? i normally charged 40 shipped for obd0 and 50 shipped for obd1. really didnt do it anywhere else besides thezcr but if you guys are out of luck finding someone i can help i suppose

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Rayden said:
I received an email back from Chris at RedShift. . .The price for what I want, was $39--very basic work on a PM6. Plus, if I need another chip burned (within a year), its only $15. I think this is probably the way I'm going to go with the PM6. I may be going for a Y8 head swap, but that's a little farther off. ALready have a chipped PS9.

ANyway, email the people at redshift. Very helpful, answered my ?'s, etc.

Yes, I quoted myself.. . .ANyway, I posted that it was $39 WRONG. Chris from RedShift emailed me back and said he mis-read my email and typed $39--should have been $99.

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
mynameistin said:
5 of you guys need ecus chipped? i normally charged 40 shipped for obd0 and 50 shipped for obd1. really didnt do it anywhere else besides thezcr but if you guys are out of luck finding someone i can help i suppose
do you have any vouches??

can you do an external datalogging usb port? do you use reburnable eeproms?

i am planning to run turboedit with ostritch.. and ecucontrol to datalog..

p.s its a 1990 pm6 ecu

1 - 20 of 47 Posts