Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
HAD 91 crx with y8
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have a turbocharged honda d16z6, hasnt been running in a few years but im getting it back going. anyways that being said i havent used my ectune in quite a few years. so i have the car already to go, when i plug the usb cables into the computer they show up in my device manager, but im unable to connect to the ostrich in ectune. it doesnt show up in the emulator info. im pretty sure it should show up in there so your able to request the license for the program. im working on getting the license as well, but apperantly the servers are down. anyways if anyone has any ideas let me know, thanks

·
Registered
HAD 91 crx with y8
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
th only issue with moving to neptune is then i have to purchase a demon to replace my ostrich as well as buy the program. another $600 for me :(

·
Registered
HAD 91 crx with y8
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i originally got mine through xenocron back in like 2008 i think. apperantly the servers are down at the moment that why i cant get a license. still not able to connect to my ostrich tho to find out its serial number

·
Registered
88 hatch
789 Posts
I seriously miss my ectune, I got a new lap top and they couldnt get me a license so I had to switch to neptune and the demon. Neptune is nice and I mean it is better than ectune but I liked ectune more. I thought it was easier to use and prettier. Neptune is all gray and dreary and some of the things in it are a pain.

·
Registered
HAD 91 crx with y8
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$400 + a little shipping. Worth every penny.
$400 american is like $600 canadian :(

i like ectune too and it worked fine for what i am doing. i just want to get my car up and running again. after that there shouldnt need to be making adjustments all the time

·
Registered
HAD 91 crx with y8
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone have any insight on changing from ostrich to a demon? is it just a direct replacement? or is there more to it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts