Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 civic dx
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one ran with the east coast land speed group? Ive done it with my Ford Focus ZX3. They use to run here in NC. They are now in OH. Im always the lone ranger when it comes to this on sites. Thought I would see if any guys/gals here play with the top speed guys? Thnkas for any replies.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
I've yet to run it, but CRX is geared for it right now. Once I get it tuned and VTEC set to engage I hope to get the "slap on the wrist" for going just a little over the 130 mph class limit.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
I went 168MPH according to my Datalogs, and my gearing...

Somewhere...

Before I chickened out shortly after shifting into 4th...

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Cool. I ran 129mph with the Focus. I heard that the track up there is great.
I head the old place was really bumpy and plenty of weeds.

Wilmington Airport, we are also hosting SCCA events there again this year, even a national....crosses fingers.....

FAA has been a royal PITB which is typical.

A customers CRX that I hope he gets to bring out this year.....

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Happy, where do you go exactly for such an event? I'm only 45 minutes from Asheville, so I'm just curious what is around that I might not know of.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
^Looks like 2011 was the last year they ran there.

I've love to attend one of these things, but guess there's nothing "local" to me now. :(

·
Premium Member
93 civic dx
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the late reply. Started back to school this year. There is no local anymore. Ohio is the closest. LSR is an amazing trip to do. I highly rec. to all. No matter what speed you will run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts