Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace my rusted stock exhaust (headers back) with some cheap eBay stuff. I can get the $40 dollar headers, a $25 buck hi flow cat (test pipe) and an $190 dollar exhaust from some company named TenRai all together for like $240 something. I can get the full Megan system for like $450ish. The headers, hi-flow test pipe, and an exhaust that angles out and up. I think the Megan one is supposed to look like the Apexi, but whatever. Or I could get the full Tsudo system for $390ish, again, headers, test pipe, and cat back. I just wanted to know your opinons ;)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I would go with the airmass thundermuff, 4-2-1, and test pipe which is not the same as a high flow car. The test pipe does not use rhodium and platinum enzymes to break down make your emissions. Its pretty much just a pipe. The high flow cat uses these Enzymes and remains legal.

Ebay test pipes=ok
Ebay high flow cats= shit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i ordered the holley airmass thundermuff system (ceramic 4-2-1 header{no S} and catback) for my ej1 a while back....very good for the price....i just dont like the muffler on it so i replaced it with a twinloop and couldnt be happier......i think theres a thread in the product review forum from me about it...

·
Registered
EK 96
422 Posts
i have the ebay tesudo look a like and have done wonder is like the real stuff but the only difference is the emblem that is the real deal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts