1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
822 Posts
Holy hell another one... Are you guys pulling these from eBay on purpose just to make us have to repeat ourselves?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not buying it i was just showing it. I said that when I first posted this thread. I just thought it looked interesting thats all. I AM NOT GOING TO BUY IT!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah oh lord

·
Registered
629 Posts
I am not buying it i was just showing it. I said that when I first posted this thread. I just thought it looked interesting thats all. I AM NOT GOING TO BUY IT!
then why post it?

·
Registered
94 Civic Sedan
240 Posts
Where is the thread to show who all has personally had a bad experience with these manifolds? I know a lot of people say they hear stories, but I'd actually like to see who all has personally used one and had a problem. Just for reference.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Where is the thread to show who all has personally had a bad experience with these manifolds? I know a lot of people say they hear stories, but I'd actually like to see who all has personally used one and had a problem. Just for reference.
lots of people have had bad expiriences.........................just use the simple search feature on here and h-t. without additional bracing the manifolds crack because they are poorly welded and have penny then piping.

even with additional bracing they still run the risk of cracking. i dont understand why people just dont understand that you get what you pay for. sure, it will work, but the thats never the question asked now is it? The question always asked is: will it crack, or will it last forever? or even how does it compare to this other manifold that is for some strange reason $200-$300 more?

in most cases, but not always, but if you have to ask to be sure then that should be your answer. There are people who have ran these manis for months and maybe even years without a problem, and there are people who have ran them for minutes or even hours with terrible problems.

I personally bought a ccfab manifold because yes they are cheaper (not cheaply made by any means) and they are known to last with great quality.

-kendall

·
Registered
822 Posts
you get what you pay for
He's said this before... somewhere else though. OH YEAH! IT WAS ON THE OTHER EBAY THREAD IN THE FORCED INDUCTION SECTION!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just thought it was different because this is the first ebay manifold I have seen with some bracing. I was just surprised by it thats all. I am not buying it or anything like it I was just surprised by the bracing it had.

·
Registered
23 Posts
if you get a mani get one from my buddy james and Sam at BMC JG fab in houston Tx are from my buddy Huy from inlineracing in houston Tx. they make some bad ass mani's

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
Yeah and if James makes it, you may get it in 6 months....or never.
:bigrofl:

Yeah.....The only manifold i was looking at on Ebay was the OBX one....Then Agian....it looked alot better quality than that one....The fact that the Runners are prob paper thin....and the Wields will crack and leak.....and well.....you could see your Turbo on the street.....mabe the guy ur racing will pick it up, after you get about 7 car lengths on him....heh :hammer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts