Discussion Starter #1

·
i save your ass when you wreck
6,693 Posts
beware of eghey!!!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
first issue i see is there is a twin inlet turbo on a single outlet manifold, no pics of the down pipe, all the pictures are the same just rotated 90 degrees. Hope this helps in your decision not to buy this kit.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow it would have been little stuff like that.. that i wouldn't have noticed. thanks. ive been just getting ideas and things that would a turbo setup much cheaper. but still make good performance.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Piece one together like i did, you learn alot by doing research into what turbo will meet what goals. I plan on running an akmee valve train and cam with a custom log so I can keep my a/c and p/s. I already have a t25 that I'm goint to get a ported hot side for and run a 2.5 inch downpipe and exhaust with a 3 inch cut out. I anly want 250 to the wheels though. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i'm looking for around 250-300 for now. and i would also like a/c and p/s. it will prob be awhile before i get the money out and throw away. im just researching.. asking questions trying to get some help. and i love not getting flamed.. i'm new ill admit.. i love working on cars and i'm here to learn. ideas on parts ect will def help. i was hoping for a setup for under 1000 but atleast under 1500.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts