Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I keep seeing people asking about this header on different threads so I figured I'd give a small review about it. I needed one since my very old ebay 4-2-1 had finally started cracking in various spots. Spotted the J2 on Ebay for $150.00 obo and offered $120 and they accepted. From comparing the two with a friends they look to be a pretty decent replica of the DC sports 4-1.

The collector isn't nearly as nice as the DC ( which isn't that great either) but DC didn't leave a bunch of wire from their mig poking about inside the collector either . The head flange needed some porting from the crummy fitment of the piping into the flange. Came with a very cheap head flange gasket that was broken already. No donut gasket included. Also only has one o2 bung which is near the collector. All and all it's worth what I paid for it. If you cut off the collector that's on there off and get a quality one it would be a nice performing header. That's my plan for it anyway. No real measurements as I didn't have anything on me at the time to measure with. They advertise a 2 inch collector. Looks about right.

And what it looks like today. It's got 500-700 miles on it now. No cracks, leaks or anything.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't run it. My o2 is turned off, only have my wideband in there. Just updated my post, didn't even think about the one bung. Thanks! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts