Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'd say spend an extra $20 and get a bigger one. Mine was $100 shipped, works fine, a bit bigger than that one, and my inlet temp never passes 130 F(at idle, super hot day).

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I've got a justintercoolers intercooler on my car,works fine and was like 80 or 90 with fast shipping.No complaints.

The brackets they come with for mounting need the slots enlarged but I ened up not using those anyways.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
LOl i think you should just buy my nice big intercooler and that way you dont have to worry about upgrading in the future lol. but really that thing is small. as you all can tell im a fan of the big ones

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
I'd say spend an extra $20 and get a bigger one. Mine was $100 shipped, works fine, a bit bigger than that one, and my inlet temp never passes 130 F(at idle, super hot day).
yup.. I got my nice big bar/plate for like 120 shipped... just save up now and save a little later...

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm thinking it'll work. it's not like i'm running a t3. buy the time I put a setup on my car and upgrade....... I mean a upgrade to a t3 would require a new adapter plate, turbo, and intercooler, with bigger pipes. plus metal HG and arps.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts