Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up peoples... i am new to this site. and i got a d16y8 with all the basics mods. i have plan on getting excedy organic clutch stage 1 and fidanza flywheel, plus motor mount inserts before the summer is over. my question though is i was looking on ebay and found this convertion kit on ebay... and i wanted your opionion on what you taought about it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Civi...4QQihZ008QQcategoryZ33623QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have plans on postin at a later time... but i was wondering if this is just some fake kit that ebay sellers couped up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't planning on getting it, just doing some reserch and just looking around... my motor is preaty strong... have the car for 3 years now, low miles. just a minor leak coming from the distributor but thats it.... no other problems... but in the event when the times comes i would like to do it right, you know...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.