Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since its about the third time my car is receiving one of these due to thieves i decided not to spend $350 on a seibon one and give the ebay one a chance,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/REAL...tegoryZ33645QQihZ015QQitemZ250085131278QQrdZ1

when i saw both of the pictures the spoilers on the link above one of them had the led cover red and the demo flashing led cover was clear, i emailed the seller and asked if the cover was red or clear and he responded red (wrong he lied to me in the email) so i racked my brain trying to figure how i can turn the cover red so i bought this red clear tape that is ment to be used for broken tail lights and it worked like a charm,

fitment is shitty it doesnt cover the bolts on the window, it sits to high so i had to racked my brain alittle more to see how i can make this work, what i ended up doing was adding material (velcro) on the hinges to level out the spoiler (if that makes any sense). looks good now after all that work however i might just have to drill holes on the spoiler because trunk window wont open all the way it gets caught on the spoiler.

all in all, to save extra money is worth it if your willing to work at it, end result looks good, not as durable as seibon but not that anything should happen to it that itll fall or break off.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
i got mine on ebay. it had the led also. but mine was a NRG wing it was perfect. i couldnt be happier with it. definatly a great purchase for the 174 i spent

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
if yours is clear, there is always window tinting film that can be had in red, yellow, and charcoal! lets see some pics tho!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was thinking about getting the non led one, i kind of don't like the duckbill now anymore,
Please get pics, cause i might get one in the future and don't like to pay much so eBay is the way to go for me

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if yours is clear, there is always window tinting film that can be had in red, yellow, and charcoal! lets see some pics tho!
you know i actually looked for that but they only had blue instock at the places i went. but good thing i used the tape, i think it would look better than the tint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.