·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
caesar,you gonna be at stop 3?Thats where all of the marylanders are meeting

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
:confused: its it your neck of the woods, so why wouldn't you go?

if it was later in the month (18th-22nd) i would try to go, since i would be out that way anyway.
My b-day is the 21st fucker...come down and have a drink biatch!

Side note: I THINK a bunch of guys from my town are going, not too sure though.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
:confused: its it your neck of the woods, so why wouldn't you go?

if it was later in the month (18th-22nd) i would try to go, since i would be out that way anyway.
Imma see how many people that I know are going Va is kinda strange they are very cliquish and if they dont know you they basicly dont welcome you wont talk wont speak and are just rude.

How many other D series folks going would like to meet you all that show up if I go of course.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
My b-day is the 21st fucker...come down and have a drink biatch!
i'll try, but no promises. i'll be at my old place at the beach. i got something i am going to that night, but i think i could "swing" by.

Imma see how many people that I know are going Va is kinda strange they are very cliquish and if they dont know you they basicly dont welcome you wont talk wont speak and are just rude.

How many other D series folks going would like to meet you all that show up if I go of course.
yeah i noticed that when i was a member on dragva (vadriven now). its pretty sad, since they do have a nice sized import community. just have to get over themselves.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
yeah i noticed that when i was a member on dragva (vadriven now). its pretty sad, since they do have a nice sized import community. just have to get over themselves.
And the chance of that happening is slim to none its so sad. But you are right we have a nice presence but between the assholes and idiots that only leaves a few. Then there is the lack of places to meet up at that kills it alot too but still reverts back to my first point about the assholes and idiots.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts