Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So im selling these for a friend, he bought these about 3 years ago to do a turbo build on his ej civic but ended up never getting around to it. So im selling these parts on here for him. I was there when he bought them so i know the story behind them.

These were bought second hand from a guy that was pretty much in the same situation, he mocked up the motor with these new rods and pistons and ended up not having the money to finish the project and parted out the motor selling these in the condition you see in the pictures. They have not been run and look brand new. They also include a new set of rings already installed, unsure if they have been gapped already or not, they look to be the correct rings that come with weisco pistons and will be included.

the rods look new new as well, but have minor surface rust from my fingers touching them 3 years ago while wrapping them in plastic bags to be stored, yes those are my finger prints surface rusted onto those rods. All of the rods have clean bores and have number matching rod caps, as i said before other than the surface rust, they look brand new. they include all bolts and caps.

I also have a z6 block that i personally machined to 75.5 for a vitara build, dont have any pictures of that but if your interested shoot me an offer.

part number 6543m755
<table><tbody><tr class="spec"><td class="spec_name">Bore </td><td class="spec_value">75.5mm</td> </tr> <tr class="spec"> <td class="spec_name">Comp Height</td> <td class="spec_value">29.15</td> </tr> <tr class="spec"> <td class="spec_name">Comp Ratio</td> <td class="spec_value">8.5:1</td> </tr> <tr class="spec"> <td class="spec_name">Dome Volume</td> <td class="spec_value">-14</td> </tr> <tr class="spec"> <td class="spec_name">Gram Weight</td> <td class="spec_value">230</td> </tr> <tr class="spec"> <td class="spec_name">Rod</td> <td class="spec_value">137</td> </tr> <tr class="spec"> <td class="spec_name">Stroke</td> <td class="spec_value">90</td></tr></tbody></table>
Looking to get 400$ or best offer for the set of pistons and rods shipped.

Im interested in chevy lsx (4.8, 5.3 etc) parts of all kinds, let me know what you got maybe we can make a deal.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
*********** t3/t4 d16 turbo header has a 3/8 header plate really not bad quality for what it is, brand new never used, make an offer.

Set of 16 crower valve springs, unknown seat pressure and spring bind height. I bought these off of a user on here actually lol. Might be able to dig it up if somone really wants them, make an offer.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
used action clutch stage 5 pressure plate and 6 puck sprung clutch disc, pressure plate has scratches, light rust and wear marks from disc rivets. clutch disc needs pads replaced, contacted action and they offered a rebuild for i think 60$ three years ago. Make an offer.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,024 Posts
willing to sell the pistons separate?

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
Bending rules for OG members? No offense Cervan. Mods slippin?

2. Items offered for sale or trade must have prices posted. Items offered for trade only do not require prices. "Best Offer", "Interest check" and "price check" threads will not be tolerated.
*********** t3/t4 d16 turbo header has a 3/8 header plate really not bad quality for what it is, brand new never used, make an offer.

4. Don't sell stuff that belongs to your mom, cousin, sister, brother, friend, roommate, grandmother, etc. If the item isn't yours, and currently in your possession, don't bother.
So im selling these for a friend, he bought these about 3 years ago to do a turbo build on his ej civic but ended up never getting around to it. So im selling these parts on here for him. I was there when he bought them so i know the story behind them.

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
$25 for the crower valve springs shipped?

·
5,024 Posts
Thought you already had forged pistons and needed rods so you could sell me the ones you had?
exactly lol, if he sells the pistons separate, Ill jump on the rods lol

2. Items offered for sale or trade must have prices posted. Items offered for trade only do not require prices. "Best Offer", "Interest check" and "price check" threads will not be tolerated.

4. Don't sell stuff that belongs to your mom, cousin, sister, brother, friend, roommate, grandmother, etc. If the item isn't yours, and currently in your possession, don't bother.
would you like me to close and delete the thread?

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
No don't do that I want the pistons and rods.
pistons and rods sold to this man. and to clarify, these rods and pistons were given to me as my friend did not have room to store them and wanted them gone so they were in my possession at the time of selling.

50$ + shipping for everything else not sold,

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I respect your argument, next time i will price items correctly and keep the story short.

$25 for the crower valve springs shipped?
Send me a pm and ill give you my paypal info.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
$50 for the machined block? Happen to have a crank to go with that?

·
5,024 Posts

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Keep me in mind for that, still recovering from my accident in July.

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts