Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive used their Nano Wax Spray wax and I like it. I figured Id give this glass cleaner a try and its priced pretty good at Advanced @ 5.00

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_x_7040047-P_x_x?cm_mmc=ACQ-_-Google-_-GPLA-_-7040047&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=7040047&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=&gclid=CMz_rrPmv7wCFcpZ7AodslYAPQ#

Tint safe and with a light mint scent (perfect for your Newport smokers who like minty shit)

I spray it quite liberally (as if I were to be taking off window tint) and use my paper towel to move it around and cut thru smoke, grime, etc. Come back with a dry microfiber and done! No streaks!

I have finally found a product that doesnt streak after drying.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Water spots are calcium 99% of the time, so anything below about 6 PH will remove them. Part vinegar water, soda pop of almost any kind, carbonated water, hell you can even peel just about any citrus fruit and smush it against the glass and rub it around.

For a streak free finish sprayway glass cleaner works really well, its what we always used when installing new windows in houses. It comes in an aerosol type can, Randalls and Kroger both have it near me, I think Walmart does too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts