Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinkin bout buildin my own homemade turbo kit after i rebuilt my z6 then came across http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/D16-...5QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33742QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem dont say SEARCH cuz i have and didnt really like anything i read since most of the ppl never touched these b4.....i mean for the price it seems good, and ill be upgrading parts as i go along, just need a base to start.....i heard "brace the manis" just weld a bar to it and the block or what?.....want boost SOOOOON

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
damn!!!! that manifold looks like gravity may be putting too much stress on it................lets hope it dont crack.......

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
dont do it...its ebay u will get somthin stupid that will totally fuck up and u will be out 300 bucks and maybe hurt ur car

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
dont do it...its ebay u will get somthin stupid that will totally fuck up and u will be out 300 bucks and maybe hurt ur car
now y would you say something like that? It wil be $300 well spent, maybe not for him, but for everyone else who gets to witness the aftermath of it.........................

Just think, if he posts pics of the shit that the manifold takes on him, it will be another thread that can be added to the sticky.

you need to look at things on the brighter side of life, just be happy that your not the one that going to buy it.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
the FMIC, charge pipes, couplers, and t-bolt clamps: :TU: (I have the same stuff except for the t-bolt clamps)
the wastegate (from what i hear): :TU:
the bov: :TU: (for low boost at least)
the mani: :TD: (imho) too many ppl have had bad experiences....

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
i like the way its compatible with the the 96-00 civic ex/lx/dx and.......the SI.

retard

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I'm getting really tired of everyone jumping on the "ITS GOING TO CRACK!" bandwagon. I'll admit, running an e-bay turbo is a horrible idea...BUT i'm running everything else pictured in that from different e-bay people...For $300 I dont think its a bad idea...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.