Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone,
Does anyone have e-cut out on their turbo set up?any pics? I was thinking of rocking my oem cat back exhaust and installing a e-cut out after my turbo and all the goodies are installed. Where is a good place to install e-cut out?, down near the down pipe? before the cat-test pipe, I want to make it as sleeper as possible then when boosting on the HWy open her up. Can you guys post your set up with E-cut out so I can get an idea on how to go about this.
Thank's guys :punk:

·
Registered
723 Posts
mine broke within a month. less than 100 miles. and a few uses. i fixed it but it broke again cheap quality -switch,motor. -qtp- e-cutout BIG HASSLE

·
Registered
723 Posts
some e-cutouts come in manual versions. and those flanges are usually held on by cheapy wing nuts. i really dont like them because most are bulky and faulty craptastic products hard to fit onto my car got in the way of EVERYTHING i couldnt even do an oil change without getting pissed off. it was a pos- the angle of the cut is stupidly designed and where the butterfly was located it doesnt redirect the flow of exhaust gas just lets some pass by. im telling you it was a hassle i hated that thing i regretted buying it for nearly full price almost brand new and given it away. if you get 1 i would put it on the down pipe or before the cat

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
every time i here a person talking about a E-cutout. is also talking/saying how it broke.
DMH cutout FTW! i've had mine for about 8- 1/2 years. works fine, you will not get cooler sound than open DP!

mine bolts before the factory flange for the cat. that way come smog time, turbo comes off and header/cat go back on with ease.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts