Honda D Series Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
beave did u get the "over 4.0L" or the "under 4.0L" version?
Under.

after thought- what other mods are in the exhaust? still running a cat or a stock resonator? header?

the bullet is suppose to reduce drone and reduce volume about 4 db's...
Aftermarket cat. There is no stock resonator. Just a )(#*)(*$# huge cat and the rear muff with a Hemholtz resonator.

Does anyone have the dynomax vt in there civic?

I'm thinking of buying one for my 93' hatchback part# 17155, 2.25" diameter. Is there any fitment issues? It seems to me in order to fit properly the muffler needs to be mounted up side down to clear the rear lower control arm crossmember and I really don't want to do that. Any thoughts?

i'll snap pictures tonight i love it, nice an quite. i'm full 3 inch no cat and it sounds great, i had a shop weld it on in the stock place, i have no problems at all, i'll snap pictures when i get out of work. my only issue is the little flap a low rpms vibrates and makes a matalic sound that gets on my nerves but i sit in about 4 hours of traffic a day, when your not stop and go you never hear it, i'll see if i can make a video of it as well. but 9 out or 10 in my book

yeah i thought it was somethign else for quite some time, its suttle but enough to piss me off, besides that its a great unit.. and it was there basiclly from day 2 i didn't notice it the first day, i'm thinking of putting some high temp rtv on the lower end of the flap. or something to keep it from being metal on metal, any ideas?

You live in cali, go with the VT. A friend who had a vibrant smaller than 3" would get pulled over.
I'm sure anything is better than what I have now lol.

Running 2.5" to a Dynaflow Twister muffler.

No cat, no reso.

It's hella loud, but still haven't gotten pulled over (ironically). And I'm rocking the 272 cam...

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.