Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
99'civic 4D
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll guys looking to hit 300whp :skull: today @ 6pm on dynojet? street tuned yesterday night with survian. (Vtec) is working properly now lets see if this d16y8 can handle it on a stock bottom end??????:eek:

Note: will show dyno graph later tonight!!!

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,444 Posts
remember you better be @ 300whp or the next time that Ek rolls down here.

its gonna see a whole lot of of EF taillights if you don't:beer:

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
bah, bring your lil piggy sedan, ill show you my taillights , hey you busy tonight?

·
Premium Member
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
We dynoed a LS turbo setup for a guy (stock block) and his quote was "I'm gonna make 400 wheel or I'm gonna blow this motherfucker up"...
I'm not going to say what happened, but I hope your Y8 isn't the same

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
not bad but i woulda ATLEAST did bearings and rings in the block before you did that much power to it! BUT Y series blocks are a dime a dozen get those pics and list a setup as well!

·
Registered
99'civic 4D
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys are funny! Anyways I didn't hit 300hp. Only made 220hp with 180tq.
I fuk up forgot to upgrade my wastegate spring , left it at home. Able to push 15psi on a 5lbs spring. (maxed out).Vtec kicks in at 4000rpm full boost at 5000 rpms. My tuner told me there's still room for 75hp safely.That would put me at 295hp.We'll mybe next time!!! I'll post a vid and the dyno graph later tonight..

·
Registered
99'civic 4D
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so on a t3/t4 57 trim which you said you had in anothe thread you only got 220 whp at 15 psi? or did you change you setup?
The only thing I had changed on my setup was engage vtec.:confused:

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
at 15 psi with that turbo you should be making alot more whp... people with similiar turbos are pushing 300 ish whp at minimum at 15 psi.....
whats your complete setup?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts